- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register for an account.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address and other information required to verify you are authorized to use the site. Once you register with us and log in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
- We use information for four general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to insure accurate billing and to contact you when appropriate.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your use of the Service is entirely at the discretion of you and/or your employer. We will not provide any information about your use of this service to any other entity, except in response to: a request from your employer; or subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- We may share your contact information with other organizations with which we have a business relationship. These affiliated organizations may use this information to contact you from time to time regarding the products and services they offer. If you want to prevent an affiliate from contacting you, you may do so by using the "opt-out" methods provided by the affiliate.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer.
Controlling Your Information and Preferences
- We give you the ability to edit your Account Information and preferences.
- You (or your employer) may request deletion of your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for privacy and security.
- In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions you may send us feedback.
Copyright © 2013, Washington Surveying and Rating Bureau - All Rights Reserved -