Subscriber Services Department | Become a Subscriber
WSRB Subscriptions include a suite of products and services available to Subscribing companies and their designated agents at no additional charge.
With your subscription, you will gain access to all property information that we provide ? including loss cost look ups, Commercial Property Reports, PROTECTION, circulars and much more.
The annual base Access Fee for our services is $1,500.
Additional information regarding subscriptions and for granting WSRB authority to file on your behalf can be found in Rules and Regulations of WSRB, also located in Publications. Or you can contact Subscriber Services - Tracy Skinner
Any insurer authorized to write within the state of Washington can request subscription to WSRB.
Simply complete the Subscription Registration Form. Along with the form, provide your name, phone number and email address, so we can get back to you right away. Then send the form to us by mail, fax or email.
Your Subscription Includes
Commercial Property Inspections - Subscribers can order as many inspection reports as needed at no additional cost.
- Commercial Property Reports - Comprehensive reports covering Construction, Occupancy, Protection and Exposures for your property risks.
- Automatic Sprinkler Reports - Includes all the details of the Commercial Property Report plus the effectiveness grade for any automatic sprinkler system. This and the Commercial Property Inspection Report can be found online or ordered new at no additional cost.
- PROTECTION - An automated tool for looking up Protection Class for risks, often located by actual parcel, anywhere in Washington. It includes the location and distance for responding stations up to 10 miles, whether or not a fire hydrant is within 1000ft of your risk, and FEMA Flood Zone. No other PC locating tool can provide this level of accuracy and detail.
- Loss Costs - Provided with all Commercial Property Inspections, and for previously inspected buildings, along with the most recent inspection report for many properties.
- Tentative Loss Costs - Available for use while you are waiting for a Commercial Property Inspection.
- Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS) - Available for many communities across Washington State.
- Public Protection Class (PC) - Available for many communities across Washington State.
- Training Seminars and Continuing Education - We provide Continuing Education courses in Washington and Oregon in construction types, automatic sprinkler systems, kitchen suppression systems, and more.
- Customer Service assistance - Our customer service representatives are available to help you with Protection Class lookup, loss costs or tentative loss costs, login problems, and anything else you may need.
For pricing information or questions about becoming a WSRB Subscriber, contact:
Tracy Skinner, Manager || 206.273.7146 ||Tracy Skinner
For rating training contact:
Terry Krueger, Subscriber Services Administrator || 206.273.7156 || Terry Krueger
For Accounting questions contact: Estelita Dalit || 206.273.7194