Welcome to the WSRB Career Center
Currently Available Positions > Public Protection Field Representative 1
Now accepting resumes for a Public Protection Field Representative 1 position. This position evaluates fire suppression capabilities and fire prevention activities of communities and fire districts in order to determine an insurance Protection Class Rating. It also requires the evaluation of building code enforcement activities of counties and municipalities in order to determine an insurance Building Code Effectiveness Grade. Some overnight travel and the ability to occasionally work nights and weekends required. Office located in Seattle, Washington with work throughout the state.
- Associate's degree or Fire Services experience.
- 2+ years in Fire Services, fire prevention, engineering, construction, math or related technical field experience involving the use of building codes and NFPA standards.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong community liaison and customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's license, acceptable motor vehicle report, and dependable automobile required.
Starting annual salary - $47,000 plus benefits. Travel expenses incurred (mileage, lodging and meals) are reimbursed.
WSRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information please contact or send resume to:
Robert Ferrell, PE
Manager, Fire Protection Systems and Services