The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of Washington
(www.wainsurance.org) and the Washington Surveying and
Rating Bureau (www.wsrb.com) are joining forces to provide a
free workshop which will give participants 2 ces in addition to
updates from both organizations on new initiatives and
programs. This is your opportunity to find out how you can
better utilize the services of two organizations that have collectively
been in existence for over 200 years!
Get an update from IIABW on how insurance issues will be
impacted this legislative session in Olympia. Learn how:
- your agency’s B & O taxes could triple.
- your agency's sale could be taxed 5% with a new capital gains tax.
- agents will work within the new health care exchange.
- credit scoring could be banned.
- new rules on surplus lines, certificates of insurance, and premium funds impact your operations.
- project CAP's consumer portal, will drive business to you through search engine optimization and a powerful consumer web site.
Learn how you can use WSRB's wealth of tools to make it
easier to write business. You will learn:
how to improve the accuracy of your clients pricing and
assess risk on properties.
- about WSRB’s changes to automatic sprinkler systems - their
‘No Sprinkler Left Behind’ campaign.
- how WSRB’s exciting new PropertyEDGE service will help
you more effectively serve your clients by aggregating many
tools, including information on property risk, fire protection,
flood zones, earthquake risk, census data, aerial maps, and
If you have questions, download the flyer
or call 425-649-0102, ext 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location details, driving directions can be found here.
||Vancouver - 2 pm
||Tacoma - 2 pm
||Bow - 9 am
||Lynnwood - 2 pm
||Bellevue - 2 pm
||Spokane - 2 pm
||Wenatchee - 2 pm
||Richland - 9 am
||Yakima - 2 pm